1. Consult with customer and team members to design, build, and manage educational event platforms. 2. Assists in developing plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitoring tasks, to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program. 3. Assists Project Manager in developing in-house Learning Management System (LMS) program. Launch, oversee, trouble shoot, and analyze/recommend process improvement for the new LMS. Establishes and defines LMS program requirements. 4. Monitors progress of virtual events and makes recommendations on enhancements to improve the end user experience and ultimately user participation. 5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements. 6. Participates in special projects as required.7. Serves as a lead webinar technologist.8. Manages equipment inventory and makes recommendations on necessary upgrades.9. Develops and updates technology related SOPs for executing live and virtual events.10. Conducts speaker trainings on using technology platform.11. Ability to troubleshoot, optimize, and customize existing products.12. Formats PowerPoint presentation slides.13. Leads the testing of solutions prior to launching to ensure desired results are obtained.14. Designs layouts, and produces artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, signs, and report covers.15. Provides graphic support for PowerPoint presentations as necessary for internal communication, training, and marketing.16. Handles copyright, reprint, and permission processes for images.Analyze, plan, coordinate, manage, and execute all virtual event programs & initiatives.
- Evaluate current strategy, identify weaknesses, and recommend improved methodologiesDevelop and implement guidelines and protocols for conducting virtual events using subject matter expertise in this functional area.Select, recommend, and implement the most appropriate web conferencing technology.Create and maintain a virtual events schedule.Organize registration and follow up for each virtual event.Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of virtual events and implement improvements as required.Measure the success of each virtual event and report the results to client/leadership.Provide training to presenters and moderators, and organize the preconference planning call.Post virtual event surveys, polls, and other interactive webinar applications.Record virtual events, and edit audio and video for on-demand sessions.Produce and render high quality videos from recordings of virtual events.Follow up execution for both virtual event registrants and attendees and ensure that immediate customer service inquiries are promptly and accurately addressed.Collaborate with our continuing education (CE) provider to embed proper iFrame for enduring and on-demand sessions.Manage and maintain collaborative YouTube channel that feeds videos to iFrame for CE provider and other agencies utilizing virtual event recordings.Design add-in and executable program enhancements to run in conjunction with virtual events.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, instructional design or related field.
- 5-8 years of related experience.
- 8+ years of experience related to virtual event productions, broad web/digital communications experience to include content creation, web design, build and rebuild.
- Experience with multiple publishing and creative software applications.
- Experience with graphic design, communications, and marketing.
- Advanced technical skills with HTML, JAVA, SQL
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Project ExperienceMicrosoft Project 2010, Project ExperienceMicrosoft Access 2010, Project ExperienceMicrosoft Visio 2010, Project ExperienceMicrosoft Word 2010, ExperienceMicrosoft Excel 2010, ExperienceMicrosoft PowerPoint, ExperienceAdobe Captivate 9, ExperienceAdobe Connect 9, ExperienceAdobe Presenter 10, ExperienceAdobe Creative Cloud (Acrobat, AfterEffects, Audition, InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere), PreferredCamtasia 8, PreferredCreston Interface, PreferredExtron Interface, Preferred