Consolidated Debt Collection System, Program Manager
The Justice Management Division, Debt Collection Management Staff (DCM) provides the Department of Justice (DOJ) litigating divisions and the Executive Office for the U.S. Attorneys with clear debt collection guidance and policies, highly automated and reliable IT systems for tracking and collecting unpaid civil and criminal debts, and supplemental resources to maximize the litigation and collection of debts owed to the Federal government.
Are you interested in a rewarding and challenging career? If yes, then come and join the U. S. Department of Justice (DOJ), which has been ranked in the Top 06 Best Places to Work in Federal Government for 2016(www.bestplacestowork.org).
Justice is the Nation's law enforcement agency, and its most important resource is its people. With a diverse and talented workforce of over 100,000 men and women, Justice leads the Nation in ensuring the protection of all Americans while preserving their constitutional freedoms. Become a member of our team, where you can achieve your career goals and dreams and apply your skills and talents to our important mission
- Not Required
To qualify for this
position, your application must show one full year of specialized experience at
To qualify, candidates must have the skill and ability to perform the duties as described and possess broad financial management/information technology
expertise (which may include, but is not limited to, expertise in one of the component fields of (here you would list the fields applicants can have expertise in that would help qualify them for your SL position),
at least 1 year of which is in a position at or comparable to the GS-15 level, and must be a recognized subject matter expert in an area of relevance to financial management/information technology.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to qualify for this position.
- You must submit to a drug test and receive a negative drug test result before you can be appointed into this position.
- You will need to successfully complete a background security investigation before you can be appointed into this position.
- Entrance on duty is contingent upon preliminary completion of a security clearance.
- Veterans' preference is applicable.
- Only experience obtained by closing the date of this announcement will be considered.
Q - Nonsensitive