Electrical Engineer (Water/Wastewater) Intern
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century. Dewberry is seeking an Electrical Engineer Intern in our Fairfax, Virginia, office for its water and wastewater planning, design, and construction administration practice. This is an opportunity for an individual to join a team of energetic, highly engaged professionals in Dewberry’s growing Water Service Line.
- Assist in the production of Contract Documents including Contract Drawings and Specifications, Reports and Studies.Assist in Construction Administration including shop drawing reviews, addressing request for information, change orders, etc.Assist in design coordination with other disciplines on projects.Work may include field assignments.
- Must currently be pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Possessing good understanding of AutoCAD is a plus.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.