CITY OF BOWIE Gymnasium Manager Department of Community Services
Gymnasium Manager: Recreation professional to supervise the operations of the City Gymnasium. Hire, train, & supervise all gym staff. Allocates gymnasium court time and plans special events. Prepares annual gym budget and manages all financial operations at the gymnasium. Represents the City at professional meetings.
- BS/BA in recreation or a related field.
- 5 years of supervisory/facility management experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft products required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
- Must be able to obtain AED/CPR certification within 3 months of hire.
Desirable knowledge, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of sports activities.
- Knowledge recreation programming software.
- Skill in communication and public relations.
Salary: $66,509 plus benefits
How to Apply:
Please apply online on the City of Bowie website at: cityofbowie.org (click on the employment tab).
Application Deadline: Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Applicants are required to complete a City of Bowie employment application in order to be considered for this opportunity. Applications are available at cityofbowie.org.
The City of Bowie is a drug and alcohol-testing employer. EOE