Customer Account Manager - Polygraph
The Account Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with mission partners to facilitate the adoption of Sponsor's tools and services. The Account Manager identifies customer needs, assembles a cross-functional team to address those needs, and manages those activities through to completion. The Account Manager closely partners with mission partners to build a deep understanding of their mission space and determine the value customer systems and services can provide to their mission. The Account Manager works across teams and organizational lines to provide reliable, quality systems and services to mission partners.
1. Develops profitable business with new and existing customers.
2. Identifies and develops opportunities for business expansion.
3. Promotes the inclusion of the organization's products and/or services on government specification lists.
4. Coordinates and exchanges information and leads with managers and other personnel.
5. Maintains a thorough understanding of government procurement procedures and guidelines to ensure that the organization's sales initiatives are fully compliant
6. Submit short and long-range sales plans and prepare sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs to reach nominated targets.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies in order to successfully meet client requirements.
8. Identifies and develops relationships with key Partner Suppliers.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
-Introduce available tools and services to mission partners and their stakeholders
-Document mission partners' needs
-Coordinate work of technical support teams to provide mission partners with appropriate and timely services
-Facilitate meetings and presentations with decision makers and support documentation efforts
-Identify and reach out to potential data owners and data stewards
-Must have experience working in a team of system and software engineers
-Ability to brief at all management levels
-Familiarity with the IC and it's components
10-12 years of related marketing and business development experience