Quality Assurance Analyst II - 1259
The MIL Corporation seeks a Quality Assurance Analyst II to support a Federal Government client at one of our Washington, DC locations. The Quality Assurance Analyst II will function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
• Review deliverables from integrator, provide expert advice and analysis
• Assist in performing QA of strategies and plans, etc.
• Perform functional/program management QA: review integration contractor's deliverables, provide oversight and review on implementation schedules, strategies, and analyses. etc.
• Develop and implement quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with QA standards, guidelines and procedures
• Develop and define major and minor characteristics of quality including quality metrics and scoring parameters and determine requisite quality control resources
• Establish and maintain a process for evaluating hardware, software and associated documentation and assist in evaluation
• Conduct and/or participate in formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development life cycle
• Plan and lead major technology assignments
• Evaluate performance results and recommend major changes affecting short-term project growth and success
• May supervise others
• 5 years of project management, deliverables, documentation and system implementation experience
• Possess expertise to support multiple complex work assignments which are broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks
• Ability to apply comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Very good organization and documentation skills
• Great attention to detail
• Active DHS clearance
• Federal Financial management experience
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.