Energetic and Detailed Technician/Invoice Coordinator
Busy and stable organization in Frederick, MD needs your service oriented mindset and ability to juggle/coordinate workflow and invoicing. Dispatching technicians to customer locations. Coordinate the invoicing process for the service department utilizing parts and labor etc.
- Answering telephones
- Dispatching technicians for service calls
- Responding to service calls from external and internal customers
- Invoicing, including verification of work performed prior to invoicing
- Investigating invoice questions for external and internal customers
- Investigate credit card verification issues
- Investigating labor posting questions
- Verification of warranty
- Order parts for technicians
- Service orientation.
- Strong administrative skills: be organized, detail-oriented, a good record keeper, good with numbers, spreadsheet/PC literate.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with customers, vendors and all levels of employees throughout the corporation.
- Be a self-starter, a highly motivated individual with the ability to handle multiple tasks, interruptions and changing priorities.
Qualified candidates should send their resume via the link and then please call Sparks Group for immediate consideration. 301-663-0130. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group! Ensure you call as the second step in the submittal process!