Project/Task Supervisor - TS/SCI Req'd
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or task(s).
- At this level, the position is typically responsible for supervising up to 15 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt - working on a single project or task. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned task/project may also affect level selection.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned task(s), including contract and subcontractor management.
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned task(s).
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
- The Adept Support and Change Manager System Integrator provides a total system perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements of hardware and software components.
- Is knowledgeable in life cycle support, including maintenance, administration and management.
- Creates, drafts, and views program documentation, generates formal review documentation, and participates in system and program reviews.
- Participates in formal and informal reviews to determine quality.
- Must be able to track project studies, plans, action items, etc.
- Ensures coordination and information flow between programs within the organization.