Sr Manager, Project/Task - TS/SCI Req'd
At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing multiple projects and tasks and supervising more than 25 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt and including two or more subordinate supervisors and managers. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate managers.
- Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
10-12 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments on time
- Experience working in fast paced environment
- IAVA management and mitigation planning
- Provide weekly status reports to government and GDIT management
- Develop new processes to create efficiencies
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various teams. Over 40 Tier3 administrators
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement team policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Oversee Enterprise projects ensuring appropriate resources are allocated and tasks are completed on time
- Communicate with various teams internal and external to address issues and coordinate project plans to ensure tasks are completed on time
- PMP - Preferred not required
- Security + CE - Preferred not required