Clinician / Physician - Malaria Vaccine Research
GDIT is seeking a Clinician to support WRAIR's Malaria Vaccine Research Program. The Clinician shall assist in the conduct of clinical studies to test and evaluate the immunogenicity and efficacy of malaria vaccine candidates. The clinical trials may be performed with collaborative partners. Specifically, the contractor shall assist with:
- Developing and seeking approval for human use protocols for the testing of malaria vaccines
- Interfacing with regulatory agencies to include the FDA, IRB and HSPB for the proper planning and execution of clinical trials
- Planning and executing human use protocols for the testing of malaria vaccines
- Ensuring that all clinical studies are performed in a safe and ethical manner as defined by the regulatory agencies
- Collecting and analyzing human trial data to determine the efficacy of malaria vaccines
- Assisting with testing of malaria vaccines in human clinical trials
- Properly documenting results in a laboratory notebook and assist in writing manuscripts
- Supporting a safe workplace ensuring awareness of and observing appropriate safety and occupational health rules and regulations.
- Requires a Degree in Medicine (MD) from an accredited medical school.
- 1. 5-8 years of related experience.
- 2. Knowledge of planning and execution of human clinical studies
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.