Developing Process Support Specialist
Sparks Group has recently partnered with an up and coming law firm in a search for a vital role in their office. They are searching for a tenured process support specialist, this ideally will be someone who has an exposure to the legal field, someone who has worked with or even been a process server, someone who has multitasking down to a science. Do these attributes sound like you? Are you someone who prides yourself on your attention to detail and your ability to manage several processes for one end goal? Are you naturally comfortable contacting and working with people nationwide? If so then this is the chance you don’t want to miss! (301) 326-2525
- Receive and enter court documents in Case Management software, prepare electronic or paper documents for process servers.
- Locate and contact Process Servers nationwide to request quotes for service.
- Organize and distribute cases to process servers nationwide and follow up for status updates.
- Process affidavits on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain client relationships by providing status updates and resolving issues.
- Contact courts for affidavits, new case filings (e-filings) and other litigation support matters.
- Conduct legal research, draft letters and memos and ensure that problems are resolved in an efficient manner.
- Provide support for the day-to-day management of court documents, Process Servers and internal office procedures.
- Streamline business processes and service improvements. Submit ideas and follow through on implementation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail is a must!
- Excellent computer skills – Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A Customer Service background is preferred.
- Some knowledge of the legal industry.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-326-2525 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!