PHILLIPS Family Partners: FULL TIME BCBA
Full Time BCBA
PHILLIPS Programs, winner of the Washington Post Non-Profit Management award, is the place to be! PHILLIPS Programs is a well-established private, non-profit organization serving children and adolescents with complex developmental needs and their families through special education day programs, career education programs and in-home and community based counseling services.
We are currently seeking a full time BCBA for Family Partners, our award winning home and community based program. PHILLIPS Family Partners is a nationally recognized initiative named by the Center for the Study of Social Policy for helping Youth Thrive. Family Partners helps families grow together by offering home and community-based counseling and behavior therapy, as well as family education and education advocacy services.
Working in collaboration with a skilled team of colleagues, the BCBA will help with continuing the success of our program. Our in-home services provide support to children with autism and/or other related developmental disabilities, as well as their families.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct ongoing and initial assessments
- Develop and facilitate behavioral programs
- Provide ABA services to child and family in the home setting
- Quality training and consultation with families
- Provide supervision for ABA therapists and RBT’s
- Must possess Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification (BCBA)
- Must be an LBA in the state of Virginia or willing to register with the state of Virginia to obtain licensure as an LBA within 30 days of hire date
- A Master’s Degree in Behavior Analysis or related field
- Knowledge of behavior interventions and parent training
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team
- Excellent writing and communication skills’
- Flexible schedule
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave
- Medical, Dental, and vision packages
- Employee Life Insurance
- Long term disability and supplementary insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Program
- Professional and tuition reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
If you are interested in working with PHILLIPS, please send your resume to:
Mail: PHILLIPS Programs
7010 Braddock Rd.
Annandale, VA 22003
Check us out online at: www.phillipsprograms.org EOE