Community Manager-Silver Spring
Silver Spring, MD
Grady Management has an immediate opening for a Community Manager with Section 8 / HUD certification experience and a working knowledge of Fair Housing Regulations for Snowden’s Ridge, and apartment community in Silver Spring, MD. This 87 unit apartment community is a great opportunity for a goal oriented and personable professional.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative and energetic with the ability to bring experience and expertise to the position and possess the following qualifications:
- Three years of property management experience as an assistant manager or manager at an apartment community.
- Strong organization skills & ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a quick problem solving approach.
- Eye for detail and high curb appeal standards.
- Successful leasing experience and ability to meet pre-determined leasing goals as well as assist with developing new ones.
- Strong computer skills required including MS Office, accounting knowledge, working knowledge of One Site software a plus.
- Ability in managing activities including employee relations, scheduling and staffing.
- CPO/COS certification is a plus
To best serve the needs of our residents, some weekend hours may be required.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
2105-A Harlequin Terrace
Silver Spring, MD 20904
Apply for Community Manager-Silver Spring
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly