Tenured Recruiting Specialist
Do you enjoy directly driving profit and productivity within your organization? Are you a driven and competitive recruiter? This is your chance to become a part of a company with a respected and national name. Sparks Group has partnered with a member of Fortune’s “Worlds Most Admired Companies” list that is thriving in the Capital Region. Named one of 2016’s Top Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign, they are currently searching for a full life cycle recruiter! Are you someone who has a passion for working in a fast paced recruiting environment? Do you have experience working with diverse candidates from a variety of industries? Then this is the project for you!
- Source, recruit, and interview top talent for your office
- Manage job postings and advertisements on job boards and social media
- Coordinate and develop the organizations staff planning activities
- Interview managers to determine hiring needs.
- 7-9 years’ experience in fast-paced, high volume recruiting.
- A successful candidate will be a natural, confident leader and enjoys taking challenges head-on
- A Bachelor’s degree is generally preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume with the following OR call Sparks Group at 301-326-2525 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Tenured Recruiting Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly