Sr. Management Analyst - 1257
The MIL Corporation seeks a Sr. Management Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, Maryland location. The Sr. Management Analyst will be providing Capture Management support to a highly visible NAVAIR Program.
• Documentation Review
• Configuration Management Support
• Day to day scheduling and tracking
• Provide assistance to IT staff
• Update dashboards utilizing client tools to provide clear and up-to-date reporting
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree/experience
• 5 years Management Analyst experience
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs, remove and setup computer equipment and peripherals; ability to perform network cabling
• Ability to travel to other sites (5% of the time)
• 7 years Management Analyst experience
• Security+ certification
BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree/experience
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.