Exhibits Program Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Do you want to use your exhibitor management skills to help conquer cancer and make a difference in the world?
Cancer strikes more than 10 million people worldwide each year. As the leading medical society representing doctors who care for people with cancer, the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) is committed to conquering cancer though research, education, and promotion of the highest quality patient care.
Who we are:
ASCO is a stable, forward-thinking, growing membership organization that operates in a results-oriented work environment in which employees’ evaluation emphasizes performance outcomes over presence or time. This is an Alexandria, VA position that offers an excellent benefits package and opportunities to participate in professional development programs. To learn what it is like to work at ASCO, click here.
Who we are looking for:
The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Exhibits Program Manager who will oversee all aspects of the exhibits program for all ASCO meetings as well as manage the meetings contracting process.
What you will do:
- Manage the exhibits vendor to achieve the successful execution of the exhibition process for all ASCO meetings. This includes overseeing the layout of booth spaces, tables tops, and exhibit floor plans; marketing; waitlist maintenance; operations; and onsite management of the exhibit floor
- Manage exhibitor compliance, including maintenance and enforcement of exhibitor policies, and execution of letters of agreement and letters of reprimand
- Manage production of exhibits publications, including marketing pieces, monthly exhibitor newsletter, online and print exhibitor directories, and exhibitor service manuals
- Develop and track exhibits revenue and expense budgets for all meetings as well as research industry trends and make recommendations to department leadership
- Manage the meetings contracting process, working collaboratively with department team members to negotiate, review, and execute all vendor and event site contracts
What you will need in order to be successful:
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in meeting planning; exhibits management preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written - and presentation skills for all levels of audience
- Experience developing and managing revenue and expense budgets
- Outstanding team player with the ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas
- Proven ability to coach and develop staff
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities with tight deadlines and limited supervision
- Ability to use independent judgment and critical thinking effectively
Apply for Exhibits Program Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly