Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century. Dewberry is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to support our Mid-Atlantic and Federal practice in Fairfax, VA, and to join our national marketing team. The ideal candidate is a dedicated, market-focused professional who understands deadline-driven work and is a self-starter who can work both independently and within a team environment.
- Provides strategic vision and production support for marketing and business development efforts for the firm.Works with team to determine pursuit win strategies, identify client gaps, craft sales messages, identify and articulate graphic design requirements, and help assemble pursuit teamsConducts web-based market research.Performs detailed writing and editing, formatting and layout of marketing documents.
- Identifies and attends market-specific events, pre-proposal sessions, seminars, and industry networking opportunities.
- Writes supporting sales materials including project descriptions, resumes, service line overviews, and executive summaries, etc.
- Manages multiple marketing activities simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines.
- Organizes conference participation, exhibit and marketing materials.
- Manages library of project descriptions, resumes, proposals and marketing materials.
- B.A. or B.S. in Liberal Arts or equivalent experience required.4-10 years marketing experience (A/E/C industry preferred).Must have extensive MS Word, PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign experience. Other graphics software and CRM database experience is also desired.Exceptional written and oral communications skillsEffective project management skills, including planning, organization, problem identification and resolution, and resource management skills.Strong interpersonal skills and prior experience leading multi-disciplinary teams.