Electrician Apprenticeship Opportunity
Are you looking for a career in the electrical trade? Do you have a can-do attitude with a commitment to achieve excellence within a well-known commercial electrical contractor in the DC Metro region? If you answered yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you! This four-year apprenticeship will equip you with the knowledge and training required to become a licensed journeyman in Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Successful candidates will be eligible for 90 cent raises every 6 months, offering great earning potential. If you're ready for a bright future, apply now!
• Assist in installing electrical system.
• Install lighting, electrical outlets, and circuit breakers.
• Thread conduit ends and connect couplings and conduit fittings using wrench.
• Secure brackets to bulkheads with screws and bolts and pull wires through conduit leading to connection boxes, switch panels, and other terminals.
• Drilling holes, setting anchors, and reading blue prints
• As the program progresses, read blue prints, measure, fabricate, and install conduits.
• Increased training and responsibilities to come as apprentice advances in the program
• Requires own vehicle for transportation. Most job sites are in DC and Northern VA, and some MD as well.
• Ability to work with hands and have basic knowledge and use of basic tools
• Basic math and reading skills along with the desire to learn
• Apprentices must wear appropriate job site clothing (jeans, work boots, etc.)
• A High School Diploma or GED is required to enter program
• Background check and drug test are required
• MUST have own vehicle.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Electrician Apprenticeship Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly