Maintenance Tech - Woodstock, MD
Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms, is seeking a Maintenance Technician for a modern 102 unit senior living apartment community located in Woodstock, MD.
Previous experience desired in carpentry, appliance repair, plumbing, and apartment punch-out. 12 months related experience and/or training in residential property management.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters.
- 12 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- Some over time required for taking calls after hours emergency maintenance, including nights and weekends. In order to timely respond to emergency calls, applicants should live within 30 minutes of the community.
Weekend and on-call work required
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
108 Enfield Drive
Woodstock, MD 21163