Organized Data Entry Clerk
Sparks Group has partnered with a fast-growing, non-profit organization that is seeking a hardworking and proficient Data Entry Clerk. This individual will have strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently. Apply now or call 703-821-1911 for more details.
- Compiles and sorts information to be entered in to the computer database
- Reviews data for any errors and resolves these issues by using standard procedures or returning the information to the original source to edit
- Responsible for entering customer and account data alphabetically into the database
- Makes sure all data entered in the database is accurate and corrects any mistakes or typos
- Responsible for making sure information is secure by running a data base backup
- Responsible for maintaining customer confidentiality
- Keep up with and maintain file space
- Get rid of any old or unnecessary files and keep track of any removed files
- Convert files
- Responsible for understanding and being able to explain the filing system to others
- Proficient typing and data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle confident information
- Thorough and accurate decision making skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!