Organized Data Entry Clerk
Sparks Group has partnered with a fast-growing, non-profit organization that is seeking a hardworking and proficient Data Entry Clerk. This individual will have strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently. Apply now or call 703-821-1911 for more details.
- Compiles and sorts information to be entered in to the computer database
- Reviews data for any errors and resolves these issues by using standard procedures or returning the information to the original source to edit
- Responsible for entering customer and account data alphabetically into the database
- Makes sure all data entered in the database is accurate and corrects any mistakes or typos
- Responsible for making sure information is secure by running a data base backup
- Responsible for maintaining customer confidentiality
- Keep up with and maintain file space
- Get rid of any old or unnecessary files and keep track of any removed files
- Convert files
- Responsible for understanding and being able to explain the filing system to others
- Proficient typing and data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle confident information
- Thorough and accurate decision making skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Organized Data Entry Clerk
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly