Capstone On-Campus Management is seeking a Maintenance Technician for our site in College Park, Maryland. The Maintenance Technician will assist us in all aspects of facility maintenance, renovation and repair for our student apartment community. Qualified candidates must have experience in higher-end conventional or student housing maintenance. Responsibilities include inspections, performing repairs, preparing vacant units, participating on the snow removal team, and answering after hours emergency calls. This position does serve in an on-duty rotation and it does have a 24/7 on-call responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing daily maintenance service to resident’s units as requested by resident via a work order system.
- Managing work orders.
- Completing hands-on, technical and maintenance projects.
- Providing inventory control of maintenance items.
- Answering after hours emergency calls.
- Inspecting move-in and move-out units.
- Preparing vacant units when necessary.
- Performing repairs/general maintenance.
- Overseeing bi-monthly inspections of the HVAC units and filter changes as required by specifications and program set forth by the maintenance supervisor.
- Ability to be on-call 24 hours a day and to work some weekends when needed.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent medical, dental and vision
- Life and long term disability insurance coverage
- 401(k) program with company matching contributions
A high school diploma and experience are necessary. Demonstrated experience in HVAC, plumbing, appliance repair, electrical and carpentry are required. At least 5 years’ recent maintenance experience in the apartment rental industry.
At least 5 years maintenance experience in the apartment rental industry is a must.
Please send your resume to Hiring Manager, Lynette Carthens at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the position.
Apply for Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly