Dedicated Office Coordinator
Are you looking for a professional Office Coordinator role and work/life balance? Sparks Group has the position for you! We've partnered with multiple firms to source a professional and engaging administrative professionals.
- Manage multi-line phone systems
- Greet visitors and maintain visitor log
- Order/maintain office supplies
- Stock supply closet, cafe, pantry, coffee stations, and conference center
- Sort and deliver incoming/outgoing mail
- Accept packages/deliveries
- Digital and manual filing
- Work with IT to set phone recordings for holiday and other closures
- Meeting logistics/catering
- Birthday/anniversary tracking
- Ad hoc administrative projects (Excel and Word)
- Bachelor's or Associate degree preferred.
- Polished presentation and friendly demeanor
- MS Office proficiency
- Minimum 2 years in a reception or administrative role is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 202-463-5100 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!