Dedicated Office Coordinator
Are you looking for a professional Office Coordinator role and work/life balance? Sparks Group has the position for you! We've partnered with multiple firms to source a professional and engaging administrative professionals.
- Manage multi-line phone systems
- Greet visitors and maintain visitor log
- Order/maintain office supplies
- Stock supply closet, cafe, pantry, coffee stations, and conference center
- Sort and deliver incoming/outgoing mail
- Accept packages/deliveries
- Digital and manual filing
- Work with IT to set phone recordings for holiday and other closures
- Meeting logistics/catering
- Birthday/anniversary tracking
- Ad hoc administrative projects (Excel and Word)
- Bachelor's or Associate degree preferred.
- Polished presentation and friendly demeanor
- MS Office proficiency
- Minimum 2 years in a reception or administrative role is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 202-463-5100 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Dedicated Office Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly