Sparks Group has partnered a prominent government contractor looking for SECRET AND TOP SECRET cleared administrative/policy/data entry/supervisory candidates to support a contract in Downtown DC, working as part of a team for a government agency. This is a tremendous opportunity to secure advancement for your future career!
- Provide critical administrative support to a high-volume government team
- Review and determine the priority of incoming correspondence
- Review and route incoming correspondence to appropriate departments.
- Perform searching and filing functions
- Process FOIA inquiries as necessary
- Enter information into various databases
- Relieve team members at lunch/breaks to answer administrative telephones
- Active SECRET/TOP SECRET clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three or more years of administrative office experience utilizing a variety of office software: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, and MS Outlook.
- Experience working with VISA/Passport processing activities preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!