ERP REPORTING SPECIALIST - FINANCIAL APPLICATIONS SPECIALISTS TEAM (FAST)
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Possesses strong SQL and analytical skills, including the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Has successful experience in report writing using various tools in an ERP system such as Oracle. Preferably working knowledge of Oracle EBS R12.2.4 and later.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts. Experience in presentation service objects like answers and dashboards. Familiarity with the OBIEE/OBIA Admin tool for developing metadata, OBIEE RPDs, data integration processes and multidimensional databases. Cloud experience a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of applications ancillary to the ERP such as common office productivity software suites like Microsoft Office. Keen awareness of industry reporting trends.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Has the ability to effectively deliver and communicate information in a variety of settings and to diverse audiences, throughout all levels of an organization.
The ERP Reporting Specialist is responsible for the assessment, design, development, testing and maintenance of custom reports for the LCPS Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System. This position will work closely with the ERP System Administrators and departmental leadership to deliver a robust reporting solution for both the financial and HCM components of the ERP. This position will act as a liaison between internal and external clients as well as IT groups that interact with the reporting components of the ERP system.
The ERP Reporting Specialist will work on multiple deadline driven projects of varying complexity on a routine basis to support the needs of the business. This position will collaborate with users to deliver and enhance reports to verify the accuracy and integrity of data as well as provide support to the upgrade, patching, auditing, testing and training events.RESPONSIBILITIES:
Knowledgeable in the ERP financial and HCM functional business areas and related data objects, as well as proficient with SQL queries, XML/BI Publisher, OBIEE, OBIA and seeded Oracle EBS reports. Duties include, but are not limited to: Design and customize BI Answers, reports, dashboards and BI deliverables according to requirements; document summary and detailed specifications for all reports; develop ad-hoc reports and queries to support strategic data analysis; evaluate existing reporting solutions to find opportunities for improvement; configuration of dimension tables in the business layer for drill-down functionality; creation/maintenance of a report repository with related documentation; utilize advanced techniques in spreadsheet, database and/or presentation software.OTHER INFORMATION: OUTSIDE APPLICANTS MUST UPDATE THEIR APPLICATION TO INDICATE WHICH POSITION(S) THEY ARE APPLYING FOR. CURRENT LCPS CLASSIFIED EMPLOYEES MUST SUBMIT AN INTERNAL APPLICATION AND LETTER OF INTEREST FOR EACH POSITION IN WHICH INTEREST IS EXPRESSED. THE LETTER OF INTEREST MUST INCLUDE THE JOB NUMBER AND PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PID). IF YOU HAVE NOT SUBMITTED A NEW RESUME WITHIN A YEAR AND/OR CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE, PLEASE SUBMIT AN UPDATED RESUME.
JOBS CLOSE AT 12:00 PM ON THE CLOSING DATE.APPLY TO:
Department of Human Resources and Talent DevelopmentSALARY:
Classified Position, Level 17
Salary Range: Refer to
12 Month Position, 8 hours per dayDAYS: FROM - TO -