Reston Town Center
Boston Properties, Inc. (NYSE: BXP) is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that develops, redevelops, acquires, manages, operates and owns a diverse portfolio of Class A office space, one hotel, four residential properties and five retail properties. The Company is one of the largest owners and developers of Class A office properties in the United States, concentrated in five markets - Boston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Washington, DC.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Property Management team working in our Washington, DC Region. The successful candidate will manage the property/portfolio to enhance long term value and provide day to day direction and supervision related to general operations and maintenance, life safety and security, loss prevention, tenant relations, landscaping, tenant construction and parking facilities.
We’re currently seeking candidates with the following:
- BA/BS degree required. A concentration in business administration or real estate related field preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of property management experience required. Prior Class A commercial office property management experience and familiarity with operating a multi-tenant office building strongly desired.
- Certification as Real Property Administrator (RPA) and/or Certified Property Manager (CPM) preferred.
- Continuing education toward LEED certification highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of local building and fire codes.
- Working knowledge of all building systems including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and vertical transportation.
- Working knowledge of security and life safety protocols.
- Ability to work independently and also as a productive member of a team.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work efficiently, set priorities, and motivate others to do the same.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deal effectively with multiple, simultaneous deadlines and projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and use of resources.
- Proficiency with word processing, database and spreadsheet packages to include Word and Excel.
- Flexibility with schedule.
Please apply at https://careers-bostonproperties.icims.com/jobs/1889/property-manager/job
No agencies please.
Boston Properties is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.