Senior NP Tax Accountant
Looking for a Senior Associate Level Non-Profit Tax Role at an energetic & passionate company? Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman, a Bethesda, MD CPA Firm is in search of a Senior Non-Profit Tax Accountant to join our team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares Form 990 and other tax assignments under the direction of supervisor, manager or partner.
- Prepares and indexes working papers.
- Meets time constraints and client deadlines.
- Participates in planning, scheduling and completing client engagements.
- Demonstrates competency in technical skills, work quality, and application of professional and firm standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Proficiency in Tax Form 990 preparation required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in public accounting, demonstrating a progression in complexity of tax preparation and accounting tasks.
- CPA is preferred.
- Familiarity with Caseware and ProSystems is a plus.
- Proficiency in use of computers and computer accounting & tax programs.
This is a full time position. Our office is located 2 blocks from the metro. Our benefits include company match 401(k) plan, paid individual medical and a culture that fosters flexibility and career development. We look forward to hearing from you!