Proven Linux/UNIX Administator
We are seeking an experienced Linux or UNIX Administrator/Engineer to support a reputable blue-chip federal contractor.
- Responsibilities include administering Red Hat Linux or Solaris servers, such as backing-up, upgrading, supporting, and providing installation.
- This position will serve as an opportunity to work with a group of highly motivated information technology professionals at a stable, reputable organization.
- Secret Clearance
- IAT Level II Certification
- At least five years of providing experience administering or engineer Linux or UNIX servers
- Exposure to cloud/hybrid environments
- Familiarity with virtual and on premise servers
- Familiarity with cyber security best practices or STIGs
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!