Proven Linux/UNIX Administator
We are seeking an experienced Linux or UNIX Administrator/Engineer to support a reputable blue-chip federal contractor.
- Responsibilities include administering Red Hat Linux or Solaris servers, such as backing-up, upgrading, supporting, and providing installation.
- This position will serve as an opportunity to work with a group of highly motivated information technology professionals at a stable, reputable organization.
- Secret Clearance
- IAT Level II Certification
- At least five years of providing experience administering or engineer Linux or UNIX servers
- Exposure to cloud/hybrid environments
- Familiarity with virtual and on premise servers
- Familiarity with cyber security best practices or STIGs
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Proven Linux/UNIX Administator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly