ADI is proud to say we are listed as one of the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal and a Top Workplaces by The Washington Post.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K – ADI contributes 5% annually
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off – increased over length of employment
- Employee Lounge and Company Gym
- Company BBQ’s and events (Annual Chili Cook Off, Holiday Catered Lunches, etc.)Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
ABOUT US: ADI Construction is a full-service provider of general contracting services. We are also ranked among the top 20 Interior Construction Firms by Washington Business Journal. Our team brings decades of industry leadership and experience in the following types of construction: Tenant, Base Building, Healthcare, Veterinary, Capital Improvement, Retail, SCIF and much more.
- Review, organize, prepare and send RFP;s for subcontractor bids
- Make follow-up calls to solicit bids from subcontractors.
- Prepare pre-bid RFI’s to provide accurate information for pricing.
- Clarify scope of work and secure subcontractor pricing.
- Review quantity take-offs; verify, compare and evaluate subcontractor quotes.
- Provide subcontractors with all the necessary information to assure accurate quotes.
- 1-5 Experience
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Ability to work within deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task.
- Strong organizational and people skills.
- Strong computer skills required.
All applicants must complete an application, personality survey, problem solving test and pass a background check.
ADI Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.