Holistic drug and alcohol treatment center is looking for a case manager experienced in working with people suffering from chemical addictions. Sagebrush offers residential in-patient treatment in Great Falls and Vienna, Virginia as well as outpatient services in Tyson's Corner. We focus on addressing the root causes of addiction and the underlying traumatic events that contribute to or lead to addictions. In collaboration with the clients primary therapist, the successful candidate will be responsible for researching, coordinating and managing individualized aftercare plans to assist clients in identifying resources that will help them maintain sobriety and wellness. The successful candidate will also assist with admission and discharge duties, navigating step-down levels of care, crisis intervention, managing referral network resources, and communicating with clinical and non-clinical staff.
Ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, master's degree is preferred, in addition to a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a healthcare, mental health and/or chemical dependency related clinical setting.
The knowledge, skills and abilities the successful candidate will possess are:
- Must have working knowledge of motivational interviewing concepts.
- Knowledge of and ability to work with family system dynamics.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to articulate financial/insurance information and draft appropriate responses to necessary clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Must be able to articulate medical/medication related information and draft appropriate responses to necessary clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Must be solution-focused.
- Ability to advocate for clients.
- Must possess the ability to work independently or with limited direction or supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple assignments.
- Demonstrate versatility, creativity and flexibility.
- Strong creative abilities for process improvement.
- Demonstrates confidence in working with addictions and the 12-steps.
- Able to set and adhere to boundaries.
- Must be able to successfully and professionally work with escalated emotions and challenged behaviors of others.
- Capable of handling conflict and providing crisis intervention.
- Must be friendly, compassionate, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate and be comfortable with most Microsoft products and network components, such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
We offer our full time employees a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, a health savings account, a 401k plan with employer contribution and paid time off.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to e-mail your curriculum vitae and a letter of introduction to:
Sagebrush Treatment Inc.
All correspondence and letters of interest will be kept confidential.
Apply for Case Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly