Associate Director, Digital Strategy
7 days left
- Full Time
The National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU) is seeking a self-motivated Associate Director of Digital Strategy to oversee a brand-consistent and unified digital strategy to include online, social media, and mobile technologies. You will ensure optimal user experience and engagement in digital channels in order to create a competitive advantage for the NAFCU brand. This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and directly manages the Digital Content Coordinator.
Who we are:
NAFCU is the leading trade association for America’s federally-insured credit unions. Our mission is to provide our members and the credit union industry the absolute best in federal advocacy, education, and compliance assistance. Extreme member service and responsiveness is our hallmark.
Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We constantly are striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our members. If you have a growth mindset and you enjoy challenging work, you are probably a great fit for our team!
Who you are:
You are a strategic thinker, who's also willing and able to get into the weeds to help implement digital initiatives. You love to continuously learn and stay abreast of the latest trends in digital. You are energized by a fast-moving environment, trying new things and are driven to continuously improve. You strive to exceed expectations and go the extra mile to achieve results. You love technology, data, and uncovering trends that can be applied to catapult results. You are a team player and expert communicator.
What you'll do:
- Lead development of digital strategies including cross-channel online content sharing, websites, search, social media and mobile to build engagement with our audiences.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to strategize and coordinate digital marketing, communications and social media campaigns, ensuring proper integration.
- Operate as the overall technical and digital marketing subject matter expert, representing the digital point of view on projects across the organization.
- Manage content of the corporate website and microsites, including architecture, navigation, design and search engine optimization (SEO). Ensure a focused message and site content that is dynamic, current, informative and engaging.
- Identify, create a business case for, manage and implement large-scale web and digital projects.
- Provide benchmarks and analyze metrics to measure effectiveness of online initiatives, make recommendations and inform association decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in online and electronic marketing and/or communications.
- Expertise in the principles of good website design, content strategy, basic usability concepts and web copywriting best practices.
- Possesses excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with keen attention to detail.
- Exhibits strong project management skills, strategic thinking and organizational skills. Must have demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects with shifting priorities.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and work collaboratively on communication strategies.
- Experience working in website content management systems; Drupal and Wordpress experience a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Web Premium (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.), HTML and CSS preferred.
- Proficient using Google Analytics for reporting and trend analysis and working knowledge of Google Tag Manager.
- Great positive attitude, work ethic, and the ability to show tremendous initiative.
If you push yourself and your colleagues to be better, love creating and learning new things, and are committed to helping us make NAFCU the best trade association in Washington, D.C., we would love to hear from you. To apply, email resume with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. EOE.
Apply for Associate Director, Digital Strategy
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly