Utilization Review Coordinator
6 days left
- Full Time
Holistic drug and alcohol treatment center is looking for a utilization review coordinator experienced in working with health insurance companies. Sagebrush offers residential in-patient treatment and outpatient services in Great Falls, Vienna and Tyson's Corner. We focus on addressing the root causes of addiction and the underlying traumatic events that contribute to or lead to addictions. The successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring authorizations for clients entering residential treatment and will support acquisition of step down levels of care and/or continuing care. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for coordinating peer reviews, completing chart audits, tracking utilization activity and disseminating information to the clinical team. The successful candidate will also facilitate non-therapeutic groups and conduct intake assessments, as necessary.
Ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a healthcare, mental health and/or chemical dependency related clinical setting. A registered nurse or licensed or certificate eligible clinician is preferred.
The knowledge, skills and abilities the successful candidate will possess are:
- Must be able to articulate financial / insurance information and draft appropriate responses to necessary clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Must be solution-focused.
- Must have a high degree of common sense.
- Must possess the ability to work independently or with limited direction or supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple assignments.
- Demonstrate versatility, creativity and flexibility.
- Strong creative abilities for process improvement.
- Demonstrates confidence in working with addictions and the 12-steps.
- Able to set and adhere to boundaries.
- Must be friendly, compassionate, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate and be comfortable with most Microsoft products and network components, such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
We offer our full time employees a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, a health savings account, a 401k plan with employer contribution and paid time off.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to e-mail your curriculum vitae and a letter of introduction to:
Sagebrush Treatment Inc.
All correspondence and letters of interest will be kept confidential.
Apply for Utilization Review Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly