Sr Training Princ Specialist - TS/SCI Req'd
- Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
- Performs expert-level development and delivery of highly complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
- Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
- Is recognized as a subject matter expert in the field in which he/she is training.
- Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
- Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
- Provides work leadership to lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as technical team or task lead.
- Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
10-15 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.