JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
This position reports to the Director of HR and is focused in the areas of recruitment, on-boarding/separation, training, system administration, policy and procedure, and other areas as assigned. This is a junior level position. The ideal candidate needs to be a flexible team player who is able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Recruit, screen and recommend placement using creative sourcing methods
- Actively engage passive candidates in an effort to build a pipeline of viable candidates
- Proactively follow up to ensure that the best candidates are being considered in a timely manner
- Responsible for employee on-boarding and separation
- Responsible for designing, delivering, maintaining, and evaluating training programs
- Conduct research on industry strategies, standards, and resources in support of training programs
- Support administration team on special projects
- B.S. or B.A. in business field
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in HR, recruiting, and/or training
- Good planning/organization skills
- Good communication skills and teamwork spirit
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and results-driven
- Respect for cultural differences and ability to adapt to new environments
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
We negotiate based on experience and relevancy.
We offer a competitive benefit plan.
CUA is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, etc.
Apply for HR Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly