JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
This position reports to the Director of HR and is focused in the areas of recruitment, on-boarding/separation, training, system administration, policy and procedure, and other areas as assigned. This is a junior level position. The ideal candidate needs to be a flexible team player who is able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Recruit, screen and recommend placement using creative sourcing methods
- Actively engage passive candidates in an effort to build a pipeline of viable candidates
- Proactively follow up to ensure that the best candidates are being considered in a timely manner
- Responsible for employee on-boarding and separation
- Responsible for designing, delivering, maintaining, and evaluating training programs
- Conduct research on industry strategies, standards, and resources in support of training programs
- Support administration team on special projects
- B.S. or B.A. in business field
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in HR, recruiting, and/or training
- Good planning/organization skills
- Good communication skills and teamwork spirit
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and results-driven
- Respect for cultural differences and ability to adapt to new environments
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
We negotiate based on experience and relevancy.
We offer a competitive benefit plan.
CUA is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, etc.