Axiom Resource Management is seeking an Anti-Terrorism Specialist to work in the area of Falls Church, VA. The position will be responsible for managing the Anti-Terrorism (AT) program for an expansive DoD agency with sites across the United States as well as abroad.
The ideal candidate will possess the following specialized knowledge and experience:
- Strong familiarity with DoD AT policy as well as UFC and ISC requirements and processes.
- Experience and skilled ability in policy writing and the application of conceptual knowledge as pertains to written force protection guidance.
- Superior and documented briefing skills as demonstrated by the ability to prepare and present verbal briefings while responding to audience questions or comments with concise and well thought out responses.
- Excellent communication skills to include speaking, writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to brief leadership on complex security policies and processes as they relate to AT and the greater force protection and mission assurance constructs.
- Ability to facilitate security related working groups.
- Experience in managing and mentoring small teams.
- Ability to work independently as well as in within a team environment.
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills.
- Able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at: www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer