Bilingual Office Manager
Construction Office Manager Established and highly regarded 14+ year construction company is seeking a high energy, detailed oriented, computer savvy individual with strong accounting skills and construction experience to manage office affairs. We are looking for that special individual who will complement our team of employees at our office located in Lorton, VA. Construction background is a must in this fast-paced business and the right person must understand how to deal with and meet the deadlines that are part of our industry. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and satisfying our customers. Come join us if you have the temperament and multitasking ability to work within our successful business model.
All QUALIFIED individuals must provide us a resume and for consideration.
Location Requirements and Compensation
* Prefer Individual within 30 to 45-minute commute from our office.
* Must have reliable transportation to and from work and arrive on time
* Job Hours 7:30am to 5:00pm.
Minimum and Preferred Requirements
* College Degree
* Strong Accounting Skills
* Construction Experience
* Ability to handle and coordinate multiple projects effectively (high level of organizational skills)
* Computer skills must include working knowledge of QuickBooks (related bookkeeping skills; invoicing, vendor payments), Excel and Microsoft Word
* Ability to oversee in general the entire company.
* Customer focused with a positive attitude and efficiency of handling the customer service aspects of the position; excellent oral and written communication, as well as handling the heavy incoming and outgoing phone calls and emails.