HOLY CROSS: Speech Pathologist (Contingent)
Basic Job Function Summary: Provides professional speech and audiology diagnostic and therapeutic services to the agency's clients as authorized by their physician and in compliance with the state's professional practice act for speech pathologists, any applicable licensure/certification requirements.
- Meets the educational and experience requirements for a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Pathology granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association; or, meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certificate.
- Registration or license to practice as a speech pathologist in the state of practice if applicable.
- Must accept responsibility for maintaining clinical practice skills, learning and adhering to agency's policies and procedures on an on-going basis.
- Must be able to function in a practice environment with minimal direct supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with the agency's clients and their families.
- Must have current Driver's license and reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the mission and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.