Help Desk Analyst - 1250
The MIL Corporation seeks a Help Desk Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, Maryland location. This position is with the Central Travel Agency (CTA) as a National Travel Support Team Analyst and will provide direct application support for the Defense Travel System and its user community.
• Provide travel administration support for the Defense Travel System
• Walk users through document processing steps
• Provide basic troubleshooting assistance
• Provide guidance related to business rules and JTR/JFTR compliance issues
• Receive trouble calls and record actions taken into the HEAT call logging system
• 1 year of experience in a customer service, business-oriented environment
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work scheduled hours consistently
• Ability to work until 5:00pm
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organization skills
• Must be able to follow directions
• Experience with HEAT; software used for the trouble ticket system
• Experience with DTS; software used for travel order/voucher generation and processing
• Help desk experience
This position is not eligible for a referral bonus.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.