Quality Assurance Specialist
This is a professional position responsible for assuring the proper delivery and quality of maintenance performed by agency staff and vendors to meet appropriate quality standards and state and/or local building codes. The work consists of conducting physical inspections of maintenance repairs performed on HOC's properties as well as follow-up with residents to determine customer satisfaction. The employee will collect data on completed work orders and interpret the results of the information. The work will be reviewed to assure appropriate regulations, policies and/or procedures were followed on work performed. The employee must problem-solve and make decisions after considering related factors. The position has a direct impact on customer satisfaction and the quality of maintenance repairs performed on HOC's owned properties
- Requires AA degree in General Studies or related field or two years of college or equivalent experience.
- Requires minimum of 3 years administrative experience in a property management or maintenance environment with at least one year of direct customer service experience.
- Experience in managing work orders and purchase orders.
- General working knowledge of building trades and property management principles.
- Knowledge of state and local building codes and construction standards.
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English.
- Good computer software skills (Word, Excel, Access).
- Yardi experience a plus.
- Must have ability to deal tactfully, effectively and courteously with the public and co-workers.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and own transportation required.