Contracts - Export Compliance Coordinator
General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking a Principal Contracts Administrator to serve as its Division Export Compliance Coordinator. The successful candidate will serve as the primary interface for all aspects of trade compliance for all DoD & FMS Contracts within the Global Solutions Division of General Dynamics Information Technology and will work closely with the Empowered Officials.
Responsibilities will include:
Provide support in all legal and regulatory aspects of the Company's global export and import activities, including licensing, compliance and audit. The position will be involved in managing and overseeing a full spectrum of international trade compliance issues. Primary duties include:
- Provide support in all aspects of global trade licensing and compliance, with focus on those matters covered by regulations of the Department of State (ITAR), Department of Commerce (EAR), Department of Treasury and Census Bureau (ACE).
- Conduct jurisdiction analyses, support submission of Commodity Jurisdiction requests, identify and evaluate licensable transactions, support submission of export authorizations and licenses, conduct restricted party screening and make internal process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure accurate and timely export application processing; support completion of applications and manage internal processes required to export services and articles.
- Review Solicitations and Contracts and provide recommendations to Capture and Program Teams on export compliance requirements for incorporation into proposals and/or existing Programs.
- Provide Training to DoD & FMS Contracts team or program staff to ensure compliance with all export requirements.
- Support internal and external audits of export and import policies and procedures.
- Review and support internal policies and procedures in the area of export and import compliance
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant laws and regulations.
- May support other Contract Administration needs as required.
- Participate in special projects as required
8-10 years experience in ITAR and EAR compliance, preferably with a services-oriented defense company. Previous contracts administration experience required. Minimum two years of experience in a similar Empowered Official Support Role. Ability to analyze complex government regulations and apply the appropriate controls to ensure compliance in a fast paced environment. Must have excellent communication skills, be able to work independently, and able to work across multi-functional organizations. NCMA Membership highly encouraged. Professional certification (CPCM/CFCM) preferred. Travel may be required to GDIT locations as needed.
Education/Equivalent Training Required:
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.