Dynamic Auditor and Incurred Cost Analyst
A fast-growing federal services organization seeks a dynamic professional with expertise in federal law compliance, auditing, and incurred cost submissions. This organization provides nationwide employment opportunities and new employees enjoy partaking in up to 25 days of PTO, a generous company 401K match with immediate vesting, career-oriented education assistance, and comprehensive insurance packages. This role is geared to a fast-paced individual with a passion for variety as each day will offer the opportunity to focus on auditing for DCAA/DCMA/FAR/DFAR compliance and identifying creative measures to increase compliance. This opportunity offers autonomy and the potential to lead a future team of auditing professionals.
- Manage audit requests (both internal and DCAA/DCMA) and compile responses.
- Audit internal divisions and prepare reports summarizing audit findings.
- Represent the organization to government and customer auditors as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all federal regulations and company policies.
- Process Provisional Billing Rates (PBR) and Incurred Cost Submissions.
- Strong working knowledge of various Federal regulations, including: FAR, DFAR, DCAA, and DCMA.
- Must have experience preparing Incurred Cost Submissions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field preferred, or a combination of a High School diploma and 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!