Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
7 days left
- Full Time
Shenandoah Oncology is looking for a team player with a caring attitude
to join our Nursing Team!
This position is essential to the chemotherapy suite. This individual administers medications and treatments via infusion and/or injection as well as obtains blood specimens from peripheral sites and implanted vascular devices.
Requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Graduate from an accredited school for practical nursing
- Minimum recent three years practical nurse experience
- Minimum recent three years IV experience
- Phlebotomy experience preferred
- Current LPN state license
- Registration with the State Board of Practical Nursing in practicing state
- Current BCLS certification required within three months of hire
- Proficient with electronic health record software
Competitive salary and benefit package.
Apply for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly