Cyber Security Auditor, Insider Threat, TS/SCI
When it comes to Cyber, GDIT is looking for people with enthusiasm, curiosity, and a thirst for knowledge. Are you the person with the passion, intellect, and skills to learn the procedures and tools to become a great cyber analyst? We are looking for people with a different kind of mind-set that includes strong intuition and the ability to think creatively and see the bigger picture while paying attention to the details. We are looking for people with the ability to learn new concepts and introduce new ideas that propel GDIT to the next level of cyber operational efficiency and help our customers reduce their exposure to cyber threats. We are looking for people with the ability to perform the procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
We need cyber analysts that can do all or most of these types of tasks using various Cyber Security Tools to provide 24x7 computer network security auditing and Fraud, Waste and Abuse detection on multiple networks and systems for our government agency customer:
- Comprehensive monitoring of cyber tools, reviewing system and application logs, intrusion detection alerts for indication unauthorized activity, insider threat, or criminal behavior punishable by law, code or statue.
- Discover, identify, mitigate and report intentional or unintentional unauthorized use of customer information and information systems.
- Monitor for fraud, waste and abuse, including content inappropriate to the workplace, Illegal Activity, Productivity Loss and Non-Compliant Activity and provide support to Threat Mitigation Cell, Law Enforcement, General Counsel, Inspector General, customer privacy Office, and the customer Operations Security (OPSEC) Office through investigative research, forensic examination, internet monitoring and formal reporting.
- Identity Leakage (PII) Related, DoD Directive 54000.1, Privacy Program, which constitutes detection of SSN#s, Credit card information and other Personally Identifiable information. The Analyst must determine if information constitutes a violation of Personally Identifiable information especially when the information is sent outside Government network, Information does not belong to person sending it, information is not encrypted or password protected.
- Produces case evidence and reports.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Desire candidates with experience using cyber tools such as: Splunk, ArcSight, Fidelis, FireEye, Solera, Lancope. Experience with operating systems and databases a plus.
- Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
Must be willing to work night shifts, weekend day or night shifts and Federal Holiday day, includes shift pay.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
5-8 years of related experience in data security administration, or cybersecurity knowledge domain areas.
- Must have both DoD 8570 IAT III and CND-SP Auditor certifications.
- Requires TS/SCI
- Must be willing to obtain and maintain a CI Polygraph.
- Must be willing to work night shifts, weekend day or night shifts, and Federal Holiday day, includes shift pay.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.