Cleared Senior Java Developer
Sparks Group has partnered with a company who is looking to fill a high priority/fully funded opening for a Senior Java Developer working with the FBI. This organization has a strong reputation within the law enforcement, defense and intelligence community. They are one of the leaders in high-end-Java Web development, modernizing innovative mission-critical applications for the Federal Law Enforcement. This position requires a Top Secret clearance because it is located in a secured federal building in downtown Washington, DC.
- Providing technical advice and Java/Web development for the FBI as part of the development team
- Working on new Java/web development and re-engineering efforts, including system design, deployment and maintenance.
- Providing full software development services on all levels (UI, Java, Oracle)
- Working with clients to define project scope and objectives, and contributing to the design solutions
- Position requires “Top Secret” clearance or higher that will need to be verified
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science preferred)
- 7-10 years of Java/JEE Development software development experience
- User Interface (UI) design, web-based development for Java applications.
- Experience with one or more with JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, JSF, Hibernate, Subversion (SVN), Apache Ant, WebSphere, JSP and JBoss.
- Spring Struts frameworks, RESTful services
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!