Cleared Senior Java Developer
4 days left
Sparks Group has partnered with a company who is looking to fill a high priority/fully funded opening for a Senior Java Developer working with the FBI. This organization has a strong reputation within the law enforcement, defense and intelligence community. They are one of the leaders in high-end-Java Web development, modernizing innovative mission-critical applications for the Federal Law Enforcement. This position requires a Top Secret clearance because it is located in a secured federal building in downtown Washington, DC.
- Providing technical advice and Java/Web development for the FBI as part of the development team
- Working on new Java/web development and re-engineering efforts, including system design, deployment and maintenance.
- Providing full software development services on all levels (UI, Java, Oracle)
- Working with clients to define project scope and objectives, and contributing to the design solutions
- Position requires “Top Secret” clearance or higher that will need to be verified
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science preferred)
- 7-10 years of Java/JEE Development software development experience
- User Interface (UI) design, web-based development for Java applications.
- Experience with one or more with JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, JSF, Hibernate, Subversion (SVN), Apache Ant, WebSphere, JSP and JBoss.
- Spring Struts frameworks, RESTful services
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Cleared Senior Java Developer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly