Axiom Resource Management is currently seeking a Project Administrator to support product software development.
Successful candidate will:
Support the integrated product team by performing project administrative tasks including but not limited to:
- Be involved in the product releases from the planning to deployment stages
- Submit and track Change Requests for product implementation (e.g., development, testing, production)
- Submit and track Change Requests for test environment readiness
- Track future product functionality based on stakeholder feedback and requirements
- Track product defects and corrective actions found during a product test events and in production
- Schedule and facilitate product team meetings; provide meeting minutes when required
- Assist with the development and tracking of product risks and issues
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Healthcare, TRICARE, Military Health System or other Department of Defense experience preferred
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, writing in Plain Language
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and engaged
- Must be detail-oriented with strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills, and able to follow directions
- Ability to multi-task and respond to multiple requests/tasks in a timely manner
- Team player
- Familiarity with current web technologies, graphics design, information architecture, applications, social media platforms and web analytics
- Ability to undergo a background investigation that requires U.S. citizenship
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer