Project Management Support
5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a dynamic individual to support our GDIT Team for US Army Medical Department - Medical Material Development Activity projects.
Here is what we are looking for:
- The candidate must have a strong acquisition and portfolio management background in support of medical support systems.
- The candidate must have experience with development of acquisition documents for program level reviews.
- The candidate will be responsible for updating risk management enterprise system.
- The candidate should have experience in the development of milestone documents, contract packages, and or other agreements necessary to advance a product throughout the various milestone requirements.
- The candidate shall participate in task forces and surveys, studies, and other investigations of areas of management operations to determine adequacy of medical equipment.
- The candidate shall present findings and recommendations to managers affected by the focus of their reviews, as well as negotiate acceptance of recommendations, and negotiate guidance for implementation of recommendations.
- The candidate shall support all phases of program management and support development of budget exhibits and responses.
- The candidate shall conduct program briefings and communications to internal and external organizations and vendors.
- The candidate shall document programmatic meetings and Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings in support of MSS-PMO product managers, inclusive of appropriate program filing mechanism specified by the organization at time of award. The candidate shall update the MSS PMO product folders in Electronic Document Management System (LIVELINK) with current programmatic documentation.
- The candidate shall review programs, develop strategies to strengthen and engage medical requirements and/or medical equipment in support of force health protection, and provide information packages for the MSS-PMO.
- Candidate must be willing to travel to attend conferences and or conduct observational visits in support of the mission.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 8-10 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.