Community Association Manager
Property Management People, Inc (PMP) is adding to their growing team of Community Managers in Leesburg, VA.
As a PMP Community Manager, you are responsible for the management of a portfolio of residential communities in Leesburg including administration, maintenance, financial plans, operating budgets and capital improvements. Professional Community Managers are called upon to perform and oversee a wide variety of jobs. The most qualified candidates will have a solid understanding of contracting, accounting, insurance, physical plant maintenance, government relations, HOA board management, basic construction and law.
* A proven track record of delivering excellent service in an HOA environment
* 5+ years as a business management professional
* Experience in interpreting contracts and covenants
* Proven ability to provide professional leadership to the client/board of directors
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Community Association Institute certification is preferred: PCAM, AMS or CMCA
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8 AM until 5PM and attendance at evening meetings is required.
Candidates must meet the requirements above to be considered.
If you have the drive it takes to be successful as part of our dynamic team, please forward your resume to: HR@PMPBiz.com.