Research Technician - NAMRU - San Antonio, Texas
7 days left
- Full Time
This position supports the Naval Medical Research Unit Program at General Dynamics Information Technology - Health & Civilian Solutions Division.
- Provide support for laboratory based research applying the latest scientific knowledge towards the solution of a broad range of theoretical and practical problems in the areas of human disease prevention.
- Collect and maintain research data and files.
- Recommend and draft changes to protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Plan and perform research experiments, procedures, and tests.
- Coordinate the initiation of sponsor and PI directed laboratory research studies.
- Associates Degree in a technical or scientific discipline, or the equivalent level of college coursework.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.