DFS Construction is looking for Project Accountants to perform critical roles within project teams. Project Accountants are expected to become an integral part of the PM Teams, providing financial advice, support, and problem solving. You will develop a thorough understanding of every project and work closely with project managers to maximize profitability and cash flow. Project Accountants will get expose to full cycle of accounting function including but not limited to A/P, Billing, A/R, G/L and financial reporting. Project accountant will also be expected to handle all client and subcontractor communications in a professional and expedient manner.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Accounting Degree, 0-2 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Sage (Formerly Timberline) accounting software is preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented; Multitasking and self-motivated
Please send resumes to email@example.com