Reliable Bilingual HR Benefits Assistant
Are you bilingual and passionate about HR benefits? Are you looking for a company that focuses on professional development? If so, this is the job for you! Sparks Group has partnered with a results-driven family owned commercial services company who is seeking a Bilingual Benefits Assistant to join their team. Open up the door to this exciting opportunity and apply directly, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Reconcile invoices and research problems
- Assist employees with enrollment, benefits and election questions
- Maintains employee records
- Supports with new hire paperwork
- Communicates all benefit changes to employees (verbally and written)
- Bilingual (Spanish and English; verbal and written)
- Associate’s degree required (HR or related field preferred)
- 1 year experience in HR (Benefits preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- HRIS experience a plus (Lawson software preferred)
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 202-463-5100 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!