Reliable Bilingual HR Benefits Assistant
5 days left
Are you bilingual and passionate about HR benefits? Are you looking for a company that focuses on professional development? If so, this is the job for you! Sparks Group has partnered with a results-driven family owned commercial services company who is seeking a Bilingual Benefits Assistant to join their team. Open up the door to this exciting opportunity and apply directly, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Reconcile invoices and research problems
- Assist employees with enrollment, benefits and election questions
- Maintains employee records
- Supports with new hire paperwork
- Communicates all benefit changes to employees (verbally and written)
- Bilingual (Spanish and English; verbal and written)
- Associate’s degree required (HR or related field preferred)
- 1 year experience in HR (Benefits preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- HRIS experience a plus (Lawson software preferred)
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 202-463-5100 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Reliable Bilingual HR Benefits Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly