Attentive Regulatory Specialist
5 days left
- Full Time
Sparks Group is partnered with a leading healthcare research institute to hire a Regulatory Specialist/IRB Analyst within the Office of Human Protection. The Regulatory Specialist/IRB Analyst is responsible for providing support to the healthcare systems’ Institutional Review Board (IRB). This is an excellent opportunity to grow within the organization who is making an impact in medical research/health improvement across the world. Be a part of the team and be rewarded with team events, merit increases, tuition reimbursements, and more!
- Coordinate activities for processing research protocols and review management for IRB
- Use knowledge of human subject protection regulation and institutional policies
- Facilitate IRB meetings
- Communicate IRB decisions to the Principle Investigators
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2-5 years minimum experience working directly in IRB/research administration
- Solid critical thinking and problem solving skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Attentive Regulatory Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly